AREAS OF PRACTICE
Scott A. Wilson has represented employers with respect to virtually every type of legal issue arising from an employer-employee relationship. Upon graduation from law school, Mr. Wilson was an attorney for the Western Growers Association and represented agricultural employers throughout California and Arizona before the courts, the National Labor Relations Board, and the California Agricultural Labor Relations Board. Mr. Wilson spent 22 years with Littler Mendelson, a national labor and employment law firm, and started the firm's San Diego office in 1981. He left the firm in 2003 as a senior shareholder. In this capacity, Mr. Wilson has represented clients in a number of varied and complex labor/employment law cases. Mr. Wilson's practice includes active litigation in defense of employers, as well as the development of preventive strategies to avoid or resolve complicated labor and employment issues. In recent years, Mr. Wilson's practice has involved active representation of Indian Gaming employers nationwide.
Mr. Wilson is a member of numerous professional organizations devoted to labor/employment matters. He is a regular speaker/panelist for professional and trade groups addressing labor and employment topics.
Mr. Wilson is a graduate of the University of Southern California and the University of San Diego School of Law (1975).
- Wage and Hour Law
- Wrongful Termination
- Employment Discrimination
- Preparation and Revision of Employee Handbooks and Personnel Policies
- On-Site Management Training for Clients Including Union Avoidance; Collective Bargaining; and Sexual Harassment
- General Advice Regarding Prevention of Labor Relations and Employment Law Problems
- Workplace Safety/OSHA Compliance & Representation
- National Labor Relations Board Representation
- California Agricultural Labor Relations Board Representation
- Representation of Indian Gaming Tribes in all Matters of Labor Relations and Employment Law
- Counter Union Organizing Campaigns
- Collective Bargaining
- Advice Regarding Independent Contractor Relationships
Services offered constitute the practice of law and are subject to attorney-client privilege/relationship.
433 G Street, Suite 203 · San Diego, CA 92101 · Map · email: email@example.com